- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3143 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463216 000002000 463216000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3143 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet offers a broad sound well-suited for jazz use. This trumpet features a .459" bore with a #43 hand-hammered o...Click To Read More About This Product
Great jazz trumpet!
The 3143 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet offers a broad sound well-suited for jazz use. This trumpet features a .459" bore with a #43 hand-hammered one-piece bell for a quicker response and slightly brighter sound. The 3143 is comparable to the Bach 180S43 Stradivarius Trumpet.
- Key of Bb
- .459" bore with standard or reverse mouthpipe
- 4.9" #43 Taper hand-hammered one-piece bell
- Monel valves; 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring
- Includes deluxe case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.