- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3148 Challenger II Brochon Elaboration Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23966 000001000 J23966000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3148 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn is a top choice for the player needing a smoother flugelhorn sound, but with enhancements. The 31...Click To Read More About This Product
Among the finest made.
The 3148 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn is a top choice for the player needing a smoother flugelhorn sound, but with enhancements. The 3148 features a .409-inch bore plus a hand hammered one-piece bell designed for a very quick response. This flugelhorn also features bottom valve springs, 3rd valve trigger and nickel silver outer slides. The 3148 is topped off with a deluxe Elaboration surface treatment and interchangeable sound-enhancing long tubular bottom valve caps. The 3148 Challenger II Brochon flugelhorn includes a case and mouthpiece and is available with a yellow brass bell.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .409-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5.905-inch hand hammered one-piece
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Hand hammered one-piece bell; 3rd valve trigger; Bottom spring valves; Interchangeable sound-enhancing bottom valve caps
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Special Elaboration
You'll hunt far and wide for a finer flugelhorn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.