- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 4097 Series 5-Valve 4/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95051 000004000 H95051000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B&S 4097 model is a CC tuba in 4/4 size equipped with 5 rotary valves. It is constructed of yellow brass and features a clear lacquer finish....Click To Read More About This Product
Professional quality 5-valve rotary CC.
The B&S 4097 model is a CC tuba in 4/4 size equipped with 5 rotary valves. It is constructed of yellow brass and features a clear lacquer finish. The bore is .748" - .827" and the bell is 18.898". It is a professional quality symphonic tuba that plays beautifully in tune across all registers. It is handsome, regal and a joy to play.
Order today and be the rock of the orchestra.
- 4/4 size
- 19-21mm/0.748"-0.827" bore
- Yellow brass
- Clear lacquered
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.