- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S CX X-Series Bb Cornet with Interchangeable Bells
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23945 000001000 J23945000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CX X-Series Bb cornet offers the performer a chance to customize their instrument with interchangeable bells. The CX cornet features a .467-inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional level cornet with interchangeable bells.
The CX X-Series Bb cornet offers the performer a chance to customize their instrument with interchangeable bells. The CX cornet features a .467-inch large bore plus interchangeable bells; one with a 4.921-inch bell flare and one with a 5.31-inch bell flare , designed for a quick response due to the unique screw bracing for the bells. The dual exchangeable mouthpiece receivers (cornet and trumpet) allow the player use of their favorite mouthpiece. This cornet also features tuning triggers on both the 1st and 3rd valves for quick intonation adjustment. The CX X-Series includes a double case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
- Key: C
- Bore: .467-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.921-inch and 5.31-inch interchangeable bells
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Triger
- Features: Interchangeable bells; Dual exchangeable mouthpiece receivers; 1st and 3rd valve tuning triggers
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver with gold plated top and bottom valve caps and finger buttons
Order soon. This is the end of the rainbow in professional cornets.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.