- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S DCX Large Bore X-Series C Trumpet with Interchangeable Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23963 000001000 J23963000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DBX Large Bore X-Series C trumpet offers the performer a chance to customize their instrument with interchangeable bells. The DBX trumpet feature...Click To Read More About This Product
Large bore C trumpet with interchangeable bells.
The DBX Large Bore X-Series C trumpet offers the performer a chance to customize their instrument with interchangeable bells. The DBX trumpet features a .462-inch large bore plus interchangeable #43 taper bells, one in gold brass with traditional round bell rim and one in yellow brass with a French bead flat rim, designed for a quick response due to the unique screw bracing for the bells. The yellow brass bell offers a vibrant sound for all-around playing, while the gold brass bell offers a warmer orchestral sound. The reverse leadpipe design allows for less resistance that enhances the large bore design for a very free-blowing instrument. The 1st valve trigger allows for easy intonation adjustment. The DBX Large Bore X-Series includes a double case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Reverse taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch #43 taper interchangeable bells
- Bell material: Yellow or gold brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Reverse leadpipe; #43 taper interchangeable bells with a French flat rim yellow brass bell and traditional round rim gold brass bell; Amado water keys on main and 3rd valve tuning slides
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver
Soloing presence or orchestral blend; address any environment. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.