- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S EXE Artist Signature X-Series Eb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23958 000001000 J23958000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EXE Signature X-Series Eb trumpet was developed in cooperation with L.A. studio recording artisit Malcolm McNab. This trumpet features a .448-inc...Click To Read More About This Product
Elegant and precise.
The EXE Signature X-Series Eb trumpet was developed in cooperation with L.A. studio recording artisit Malcolm McNab. This trumpet features a .448-inch bore plus a 4.528-inch hand hammered one-piece lightweight tuning bell with a French bead flat rim designed for optimal response. The EXE trumpet also features Monel valves and a 3rd valve slide water key. The EXE Signature X-Series trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
Leadpipe: Standard taper
Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
Bell: 4.528-inch hand hammered one-piece lightweight tuning bell
Bell material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb Saddle
3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with slide stop
Features: Hand hammered one-piece lightweight tuning bell; French bead flat rim
Case: Double wood shell case
Order today. A perfect Eb trumpet.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.