- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S MBX-GL Challenger II Bb Trumpet
Silver plated Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #463241 000001005 463241000001005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MBX Challenger Series Professional Bb Trumpet was developed with the help of Christian Martinez, on of the most influential lead and studio playe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Free blowing design!
The MBX Challenger Series Professional Bb Trumpet was developed with the help of Christian Martinez, on of the most influential lead and studio players in France. The MBX Series features a .459-inch bore with a 4.9-inch one-piece hand-hammered #72LT lightweight bell with a French bead wire for a refined, shaper bell rim edge for a warm, rich sound with outstanding projection. The MBX Trumpet also features a reverse mouthpipe design for a free-blowing instrument with less resistance.
- Key of Bb
- .459" bore
- 4.9" #72LT taper lightweight bell with French bead wire
- Monel valves; Nickel silver outer slides; Reverse mouthpipe
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.