- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bundy BTR-300 Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #463683 000420000 463683000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bundy BTR-300 Student Bb Trumpet is built to give student performers the kind of response that encourages them to grow as musicians. The Bundy tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Just the right bore size and lots of great features.
The Bundy BTR-300 Student Bb Trumpet is built to give student performers the kind of response that encourages them to grow as musicians. The Bundy trumpet's large bore makes it easy for a beginner to blow, and the BRT-300 student trumpet's red brass mouthpiece helps even inexperienced students generate pleasing tones.
The rigors of student performance place lots of demand on a trumpet, so Bundy has built the BTR-300 rugged to stand up to those demands. The main tuning slide brace is reinforced for durablity and the Bundy trumpet's slide receiver tubes are made of nickel silver to help prevent corrosion-keeping your maintenance costs to a minimum and helping you to save money after your purchase.
Students will find the first-valve thumb saddle and adjustable third-valve finger ring make keeping the correct hand positions easy and intonation adjustments feel more natural. Even more experienced trumpeters will appreciate the manageability that these grips provide and the confidence they inspire..
To make the BTR-300 Student Bb Trumpet an even better value, Bundy includes a mouthpiece and ABS hardshell case with each horn.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460"
- Leadpipe: Standard Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Red Brass
- Bell: 4.8" Two-piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Nickel-plated yellow brass
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring with Slide Stop
- Features: Yellow brass slide tube receivers
- Case: Molded ABS Plastic
- Mouthpiece: 7C
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.