- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cerveny VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- J18570 000000000 J18570000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cerveny VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Euphonium is a professional instrument which allows excellent intonation in all range due to the compensating ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional platform, finest available.
The Cerveny VFC-EP7566 Emperor Premium Euphonium is a professional instrument which allows excellent intonation in all range due to the compensating system. The EP7566 features a .578-.649-inch dual bore design coupled with a 12-inch hand shaped bell for a large and bright timbre with rapid response. The 7566 Emperor also has a main tuning slide trigger, so this euphonium is a great choice for solo use or in full ensemble performance. The VFC-EP7566 compensating euphonium includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish with gold accents.
Centuries of brass instrument-making experience. Order soon.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .578-.649-inch / 14.7-16.5mm dual bore
- Bell: 12-inch / 305mm hand shaped wire reinforced
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Stainless steel piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: 3 Top and 1 Side action
- System: Compensating
- Features: Stainless steel valves, dual bore design, main tuning slide trigger, nickel-silver trimming
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Silver with gold accents
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.