- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 12J 3-Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba
12JW Instrument with Case
- Write a Review
- #463359 000002000 463359000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Conn 12J 3-Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is a high-quality instrument for the advancing or professional tuba player. It features a .658 bore and an 18 upr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Conn 12J 3-Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is a high-quality instrument for the advancing or professional tuba player. It features a .658 bore and an 18 upright bell for outstanding projection and resonance. This tuba has 3 front-action valves and includes a Conn2 mouthpiece. Its clear lacquer finish is the final touch to this exquisite, resonant instrument.
- Key of BBb
- .658" bore
- 18" upright bell
- 3 front action piston valves
- Case NOT included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.