- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 52BSP CONNstellation Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 468386 000000000 468386000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Conn "CONNstellation" 52BSP Bb trumpet is designed as a professional instrument but is positioned as intermediate. The .462" large bore, reverse ...Click To Read More About This Product
The Conn "CONNstellation" 52BSP Bb trumpet is designed as a professional instrument but is positioned as intermediate. The .462" large bore, reverse leadpipe construction, and single radius main tuning slide combine to produce a very open free-blowing feel. The seamless 4-7/8" yellow brass bell provides great projection and control. The professional Monel piston material provides smooth and quick action. The 1st valve thumb saddle allows for easy intonation adjustments. The patented Modular Valve Weight (MLW) system gives the player a choice in response and feel. The silver-plate finish provides a controlled brilliance to the overall sound. The Conn 52BSP is one of the most versatile trumpets available today.
About C.G. Conn
In recording studios, on the concert hall stage, in private teaching studios, C.G. Conn instruments are there, all across the world. Why? Because of the tremendous response, excellent projection and unique sound qualities offered by each instrument brand in the C.G. Conn family.
- Key of Bb
- .462" Large bore
- 4.9" Seamless bell
- Monel Valves
- 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring; Heavy weight top and bottom valve caps with Modular Valve Weight System
- Includes deluxe case and 3C mouthpiece
- Additional Items: Includes deluxe case and Conn 3C mouthpiece
- Bell: 4.9" seamless bell
- Bore: .462"
- Features: 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring; Heavy top and bottom valve caps with Modular Valve Weight System
- Key: Bb
- Valves: Monel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.