- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 88HCL Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- Product 483599
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Conn HCL Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone is an elegant instrument with a rich, open tone. It features a .547 primary bore combined with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Play Like A Pro $100 Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a qualifying professional clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, cornet or trombone between April 1 - June 30, 2018 and receive $100 via mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The Conn HCL Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone is an elegant instrument with a rich, open tone. It features a .547 primary bore combined with a .562 F attachment bore. An open wrap and CL2000 Christian Lindberg rotor makes transitions smooth and easy. The 8-1/2 or 9 bell creates wonderful resonance and is available in yellow brass, rose brass, or sterling silver. This instrument also features a yellow brass leadpipe and a rose brass handslide. The Conn HCL comes with a case and a Conn 5G mouthpiece. It is available in a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5-inch or 9-inch
- Bell Material: Rose Brass, Yellow Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Rose Brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: CL2000 Rotor
- Features: .562-inch Bore F Attachment; Adjustable Thumb Lever
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Conn 5G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.