- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 8H Symphony Series Trombone
- Write a Review
- 468335 000000000 468335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
CONN 8H TROMBONE Come discover the new age of Conn, from UMI. In recording studios, on the concert hall stage, in private teaching studios, C.G.Conn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
CONN 8H TROMBONE
Come discover the new age of Conn, from UMI. In recording studios, on the concert hall stage, in private teaching studios, C.G.Conn instruments are there, all across the world. Why? Because of the tremendous response, excellent projection and superb balance offered by Conn instruments. This famous tenor model delivers superior response in all registers.
- .547" Large bore
- 8.5" Rose brass bell
- Rose brass outer hand slide
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: 8.5" Rose Brass Bell
- Bore: .547"
- Slide: Regular
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.