- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 9DS CONNstellation Series Screw Bell Double Horn
Nickel Silver Screw Nickel Silver Bell
- Write a Review
- 483611 000999995 483611000999995
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 9D features a 12.25 medium throat bell and nickel finish for a more open, dark sound plus a .468 bore designed for excellent control and intonati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 9D features a 12.25 medium throat bell and nickel finish for a more open, dark sound plus a .468 bore designed for excellent control and intonation. The 9D is a perfect choice for any playing situation, from small chamber ensembles to concert band and symphony orchestra work when the player is looking for a more controlled sound with a subtle response.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.