- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denis Wick DW4880B-SM Steven Mead Series Baritone Horn Mouthpiece in Gold
- Write a Review
- #469717 000000002 469717000000002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in cooperation with euphonium virtuoso Steven Mead, these mouthpieces are specifically designed to complement the conical bore of a euphoniu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The gold standard in mouthpieces.
Designed in cooperation with euphonium virtuoso Steven Mead, these mouthpieces are specifically designed to complement the conical bore of a euphonium. With a more open backbore and funnel shaped cup, these mouthpieces create a warmth and richness in sound that few others can match. Each mouthpiece excels in accuracy, articulation, flexibility, range and response.
- Available sizes: SM4, SM6, SM9
- Model Number: The first number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Finish: Gold plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- SM4: 26mm cup diameter; 6.72mm rim width; 7.39mm throat; Medium backbore. Excellent endurance and a big, full sound.
- SM6: 25.40mm cup diameter; 6.26mm rim width; 7.12mm throat; Medium backbore. Perfect brass band mouthpiece with a slightly narrower rim for added clarity.
- SM9: 25mm cup diameter; 6.30mm rim width; 7mm throat; V-type backbore. Excellent high register, projection and clarity.