- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eldon ETP102 Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56955 000000000 J56955000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eldon TP-102 student trumpet features an attractive lacquered yellow brass body and bell with nickel and silver trim at common wear points on the...Click To Read More About This Product
Nice student trumpet with all the features a beginner requires.
The Eldon TP-102 student trumpet features an attractive lacquered yellow brass body and bell with nickel and silver trim at common wear points on the horn. That means you can practice like crazy and your horn will still retain its shiny and new appearance. That fact is more important than you might think, as pride of ownership goes a long way toward inspiring daily practice.
It has a .459 in. bore and a 4.9 in. bell, which make for easy tone production and a nice, big sound. It has a lacquered brass lead pipe, 1st valve saddle and an adjustable 3rd valve ring.
Hand-lapped nickel plated pistons provide smooth action, and brass inner and nickel/silver outer slides enhance durability. A 7C silver-plated mouthpiece is included, as is a lightweight collegiate case and polishing cloth. One year limited warranty.
- Yellow lacquered brass body and nickel silver at common points of wear
- 1st valve saddle provides accurate intonation
- Hand-lapped stainless steel pistons for fast response
- Adjustable 3rd valve ring facilitates intonation
- Includes durable dual-protected collegiate case with shoulder and backpack straps
Reliable student instrument at an attractive price.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.