- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fides FTR-5000ML Pioneer Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Product 464582
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fides (pronounced Fe-dez) FTR-5000ML Pioneer Series Bb Trumpet features a .460" bore combined with a gold brass leadpipe and 4.9" gold brass bell...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro features for a sweet price.
The Fides (pronounced Fe-dez) FTR-5000ML Pioneer Series Bb Trumpet features a .460" bore combined with a gold brass leadpipe and 4.9" gold brass bell for a warm, rich sound. The Pioneer Series is built with Monel valves and fixed finger rings for the 1st and 3rd valve slides. Included is a 7C mouthpiece and a deluxe Cordura-covered case with backpack straps and a removable shoulder strap.
Great features at a great value. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.