- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fides FTR-8010ML Symphony Classic Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52620 000001000 L52620000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fides 8010 Symphony Classic Series C trumpet offers the player a unique Fides design with ergonomic construction that produces a sound with great...Click To Read More About This Product
C trumpet with case and mouthpiece.
- Available models: FTR-8010MLS Silver plate
- Standard taper heavy mass gold brass leadpipe
- Gold brass main tuning slide bow and bell
- Fides unique bell and main tuning slide bow design
- Nickel silver outer slides
- Includes case & mouthpiece
Nimble valve action, thrilling sound.
- Key: C
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard heavy
- Leadpipe Material: Gold brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch
- Bell Material: Gold brass
- Valves: Stainless steel pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Case: Performer series
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.