- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 547 Capri Series F Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93793 000001001 H93793000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capri Trombones blend affordability, dependability, and performance. Capri Trombones are designed for trombonists looking to move up from their stude...Click To Read More About This Product
Reliable intermediate horn.
Capri Trombones blend affordability, dependability, and performance. Capri Trombones are designed for trombonists looking to move up from their student instrument or for more advanced players looking for an affordable F attachment alternative. The 547 trombone features a handspun bell, a hand-straightened slide, and a hand lapped, conventional rotor. Professional level features at step up level prices.
Order today for an instrument that will suffice through your intermediate studies.
- Bore Size: .547"
- Tuning Slide: Yellow brass bow
- Handslide: Hand straightened nickel silver inside tubes
- (chrome plated with barrel shaped stockings) Yellow brass outside tubes with nickel silver end crook
- Bell: 8 ½", 22 gauge yellow brass with soldered rim
- Mouthpiece: 6½ AL-L Trombone
- Finish: Clear lacquer or bright silver plate
- Valve: Open wrap F attachment
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.