- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 580 Capri Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
- 464081 000999000 464081000999000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 580 Capri features a .460-inch bore with 4.75-inch yellow brass bell plus a Shepherd's crook and 1st valve trigger for an excellent dark tone wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 580 Capri features a .460-inch bore with 4.75-inch yellow brass bell plus a Shepherd's crook and 1st valve trigger for an excellent dark tone with easy intonation adjustment.
Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
Bell: 4-3/4-inch Two-Piece
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: Nickel Silver Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
Features: Shepherd's Crook Design; 1st Valve Slide Trigger; Hand Lapped Gold Brass Inside Slides
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.