- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Getzen 590-S Capri Intermediate Bb Trumpet with Saddle
- Write a Review
- #461328 000000000 461328000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It has such deluxe features as a first slide trigger, adjustable third slide ring, yellow brass bell, nickel inner slides, and a nickel silver mouthp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More than a standard step up horn.
It has such deluxe features as a first slide trigger, adjustable third slide ring, yellow brass bell, nickel inner slides, and a nickel silver mouthpipe. The 590 trumpet is perfect for the serious student looking to take playing to a higher level.
- Key of Bb
- .460" bore
- 4-3/4" yellow brass bell
- Nickel silver mouthpipe
- Nickel silver inside tuning slides
- 1st slide saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjusting ring
- Lacquered finish
- Hardshell wood case
- Lifetime valve warranty; 5-year limited warranty on all other parts
It's an instrument that will take you well along your musical path. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.