- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giardinelli GTB-10 Pro Series F-Attachment Trombone by Eastman
- Write a Review
- J25036 000000000 J25036000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built in conjunction with Eastman, this line line of trombones employs the latest in Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machinery, as well as trad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile trombone package.
Built in conjunction with Eastman, this line line of trombones employs the latest in Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machinery, as well as traditional methods of brass manufacturing to ensure the highest quality instruments. The VTB10 features an F attachment conversion kit and comes with three different lead pipes, each with different tapers to allow the players to find their preferred feeling of resistance. It has a .547 large shank receiver and is made from yellow brass.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.