- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giardinelli GTB-897 Black Nickel Series Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H25263 000001000 H25263000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Black nickel has been a popular finish on saxophones for years. The heavier nickel provides a darker, yet vibrant tone. The Giardinelli GTB-897 Black...Click To Read More About This Product
An excellent choice for jazz.
Black nickel has been a popular finish on saxophones for years. The heavier nickel provides a darker, yet vibrant tone. The Giardinelli GTB-897 Black Nickel Trombone is a sure fire way to catch your audiences eye.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Black Nickel Finish; Clear Lacquer Bell Interior
- Case: Lightweight Hard Foam Case with Nylon Exterior and Backpack and Shoulder Straps
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Black Nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.