- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hans Hoyer G10A Geyer Series Double Horn
Yellow Brass Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423316 000001006 423316000001006
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hans Hoyer G10A Geyer Series Double Horn was developed with the aid of performing artist and teacher Orlando Pandolfi of the Hackley School in Ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New Geyer Horn!
The Hans Hoyer G10A Geyer Series Double Horn was developed with the aid of performing artist and teacher Orlando Pandolfi of the Hackley School in New York. The G10A Series features a .468-inch bore combined with a Geyer wrap and gold brass leadpipe designed for excellent response and intonation. This horn also features a detachable, medium-throat yellow brass bell and adjustable thumb lever and finger hook for player comfort. The Hans Hoyer G10A Geyer Series Double Horn includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with 3B mechanical linkage (G10A-L1) or string linkage (G10A-L2).
The configuration of the G10 based on an original design by Carl Geyer, who at the age of 15 apprenticed as an instrument maker in Markneukirchen where the Brand Meister Hans Hoyer is still being made today. In 1903 Geyer brought his fine German craftsmanship to the United States and soon became the premier master horn builder in the U.S.
- Key: F / Bb
- Bore: .468"
- Bell: 12.204"
- Bell Type: Detachable
- Bell Throat: Medium
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Gold brass
- Wrap: Geyer
- Linkage: Mechanical or String
- Features: Adjustable thumb lever and finger hook
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.