- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hans Hoyer Myron Bloom 7802 Bb/F Double French Horn String Mechanism
Nickel Silver Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
- 463253 000001004 463253000001004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of Bb/F double, detachable bell, string linkage. Pre-aged metal produces a startling vintage tone. Includes case and mouthpiece. Kruspe was the i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The result of years of development, this horn is a modern masterpiece with the feel and tone of the classic PRO-37R Kruspe horns.
Key of Bb/F double, detachable bell, string linkage. Pre-aged metal produces a startling vintage tone. Includes case and mouthpiece.
Kruspe was the inspiration for the famous Conn 8D, which helped define the sound of greats Vincent De Rosa and Myron Bloom.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.