- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hans Hoyer RT91 Series Descant Horn
Yellow Brass Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
- #501114 000001001 501114000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hans Hoyer RT91 Series Descant Horn features a .468-inch bore combined with a 5-valve design, with the 5th valve being a n A-muting valve. The RT...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Developed in cooperation with Rick Todd while Principal Horn of the L.A. Chamber Orchestra.
The Hans Hoyer RT91 Series Descant Horn features a .468-inch bore combined with a 5-valve design, with the 5th valve being a n A-muting valve. The RT91 also features a short gold brass leadpipe and mechanical valve linkage. The Hans Hoyer RT91 Series Descant Horn includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with a fixed bell (RT91-L) or with a detachable bell (RT91A-L).
Markneukirchen, Germany and the surrounding area has a long tradition of music instrument manufacturing, dating back to 1755 when Isaak Eschenbach, a native of Markneukirchen and maker of French Horns who had learned his trade near Leipzig, established a business there. Markneukirchen and its renowned industry continue to grow to this day. The international reputation of instruments have been earned because of all the technical innovation and development that is part of the area's tradition and philosophy, because of the comprehensive range of models offered and because of the fact that individual expectations of the musicians who own and use these instruments have invariably been met or exceeded. Meister Hans Hoyer Horns are built not only to uncompromising musical and technical standards, but they are manufactured in an environmentally clean plant, utilizing entirely new state-of-the-art processes engineered especially for brasswind instruments.
Quality craftsmanship and performance you can count on. Order now!
- Key: Bb / High F
- Bore: .468-inch
- Bell: 12.204-inch
- Bell Type: Choice of Fixed or Detachable
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe: Short Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Wrap: Geyer
- Linkage: Mechanical
- Features: Short Gold Brass Leadpipe; Mechanical Valve Linkage; Choice of Fixed or Detachable Bell; 5-Valve Design with A-Muting Valve
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.