Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hetman 13.5 Medium Bearing & Linkage Synthetic Lubricanttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
13.5 Medium Bearing & Linkage Synthetic Lubricant Specifications:
- HET1: Light piston oil - possibly the best oil for newer horns or horns with Monel valves. If your valves are hanging up after you oil them with another product, switch to this.
- HET10N: Synthetic grease syringe style - a heavy grease in a syringe applicator, for use on various parts to keep them moving properly.
- HET11N: Light Rotor oil - Long lasting synthetic oil formulated specifically for new instruments. Has a precision needle oiler.
- HET12N: Rotor oil - For standard rotary valve that do not have too much wear. Comes in a precision needle oiler.
- HET13N: Light bearing oil - for newer horns with tight rotor bearing areas. Comes in a precision needle oiler.
- HET13.5N: Medium Bearing & Linkage - This heavier formulation works well for spherical rod end bearings ( "Minibal" or "Unibal") linkage joints, cross joints and lever hinges.
- HET14N: Bearing and Lever oil - for paddle pivot points and lever bearings to help keep them clean and moving quickly.
- HET15: Ball Joint oil - specifically designed for valve linkage bearings like miniball linkage bearings or other styles of bearings.
- HET2: Standard piston oil - works well with all brands and types of piston valves once you are past the "break-in period".
- HET20A: Spray Applicator Bottle for the Hydro-Slide lubricant.
- HET20C: Hydro-Slide Trombone Slide Lubricant - a sprayed on solution mixed from concentrate to meet your specific tastes in trombone slide speed.
- HET3: Classic piston oil - for horns with a little mileage on them. Slightly thicker to help seal any gaps that may be present due to wear over time.
- HET4N: Light tuning slide oil - for tight slides or ones that you need to be able to adjust smoothly and easily "on-the-fly".
- HET5N: Tuning slide oil - a thicker version of slide oil for tuning slides that need to be able to be moved, yet must also stay in place once put into proper position.
- HET6N: Heavy tuning slide oil - for older horns or horns with loose slides. This oil helps keep those pesky slides from moving on you while you play. Will not break down as it gets warmer.
- HET7N: Heavy bodied tuning slide oil - comes with brush cap applicator for tuning slides
- HET8N: Slide grease
- HET9N: Ultra slide grease - Extra heavy for loose slides
- HETHBB: Brass Brite Aerosol Degreaser - For maintenance and cleaning of metal parts; dissolves other valve oils to clean the surfaces; removes lapping compounds and lubricants; contains no fluorocarbons
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.