- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holton Merker Matic Series Double French Horn
H289 Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 467975 000959000 467975000959000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Holton Merker-Matic Series Double French Horns were developed in cooperation with Horn legend Ether Merker. The Holton Merker Series Horns featur...Click To Read More About This Product
Ethel Merker Series!
The Holton Merker-Matic Series Double French Horns were developed in cooperation with Horn legend Ether Merker. The Holton Merker Series Horns feature a variety of bell designs for a variety of tonal sound and response plus heavyweight valve caps for added mass and resonance.
Design features such as its newly designed 4th branch, dual bore, and mouthpipe tapers lead professionals to claim an ease of blowing in all registers as well as an exceptionally quick response and a smooth, precise legato. It is also available as a screw bell model.
- Key of F / Bb, Pitch: A445
- .468" bore (F Side); .460" bore (Bb Side)
- 12.25" large-throat bell
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bore: .468"
- Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning
- Bell: 12.25" diameter
- Key: F-Bb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.