- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holton TR158 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- #460429 000000000 460429000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This artist tenor is an excellent selection for those who desire slightly more resistance. Its sound is a bit lighter in character than that of other...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More resistance and a rose brass bell.
This artist tenor is an excellent selection for those who desire slightly more resistance. Its sound is a bit lighter in character than that of other large-bore models. This instrument allows the student to bridge the gap between the tenor and bass trombone families. The 9" bell and the .547 bore give the feel and the deep sound of the bass trombone without taxing the player too heavily.
Key of Bb with F attachment. .547" bore, 9" red brass bell, chromeplated nickel-silver inner slide, nickel-silver outer slide, traditional wrap, nylon ball-and-socket linkage, lacquer finish. Includes mouthpiece and deluxe wood shell case.
- 9"-diameter red brass bell with wire-reinforced rim
- Chrome-plated nickel-silver inner slide with seamless innerslide tubes; nickel-silver outer slide
- Traditional wrap
- Nylon ball-and-socket linkage
- Lacquer finish
- The hand grip is chrome-plated for extra durability
- Key of Bb with F attachment
- .547" bore
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.