- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holton TR160 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- #460431 000000000 460431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The player will immediately notice the ability to play low-range notes without loss of volume or increased resistance. The rose brass bell imparts a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With a 9" rose brass bell it produces a huge, beautiful sound.
The player will immediately notice the ability to play low-range notes without loss of volume or increased resistance. The rose brass bell imparts a rich, dark sound. The TR160 is responsive and flexible for use as a tenor, yet heavy enough to fill in on bass. This model is remarkably well balanced and comfortable to hold.
Key of Bb with F attachment. .547" bore, 9" hand-hammered red brass bell, chromeplated nickel-silver inner slide, nickel-silver outer slide, open wrap, short-stroke string rotor linkage, lacquer finish. Includes mouthpiece and deluxe wood shell case.
- Key of Bb with F attachment
- Chrome-plated nickel-silver inner slide; nickel-silver outer slide
- Open wrap
- Short-stroke string rotor linkage
- Lacquer finish
- .547" bore
- 9" hand-hammered red brass bell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear