- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holton TR160 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- #460431 000000000 460431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The player will immediately notice the ability to play low-range notes without loss of volume or increased resistance. The rose brass bell imparts a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With a 9" rose brass bell it produces a huge, beautiful sound.
The player will immediately notice the ability to play low-range notes without loss of volume or increased resistance. The rose brass bell imparts a rich, dark sound. The TR160 is responsive and flexible for use as a tenor, yet heavy enough to fill in on bass. This model is remarkably well balanced and comfortable to hold.
Key of Bb with F attachment. .547" bore, 9" hand-hammered red brass bell, chromeplated nickel-silver inner slide, nickel-silver outer slide, open wrap, short-stroke string rotor linkage, lacquer finish. Includes mouthpiece and deluxe wood shell case.
- Key of Bb with F attachment
- Chrome-plated nickel-silver inner slide; nickel-silver outer slide
- Open wrap
- Short-stroke string rotor linkage
- Lacquer finish
- .547" bore
- 9" hand-hammered red brass bell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.