- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JEP1101 Marching Bb Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L69881 000002000 L69881000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The marching euphonium features a .592" bore plus a nickel-silver receiver and 11" yellow brass bell for a rich, dark sound that will project all the...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable valves provide an easy playability with clear, bright sound.
The marching euphonium features a .592" bore plus a nickel-silver receiver and 11" yellow brass bell for a rich, dark sound that will project all the way to the press box. It also features a 1st valve slide trigger and 3rd valve slide finger ring for easy intonation adjustment plus a right hand carrying ring for player comfort.
- Nickel-silver mouthpiece receiver provides a bright but centered sound.
- Brass body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability.
- The wood frame case boasts a classic look that offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road.
For sound you'll love playing, order today.
- Type: Piccolo Trumpet (4-Valve)
- Tuning: Bb
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Brass
- Bore Diameter: .592"
- Bell Diameter: 11
- Valve Type/Const: Piston/Stainless Steel
- Finish: Multiple
- Case: Wood Frame
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.