- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JEP710 Series Bell Front 3-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #J23830 000002000 J23830000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 464 Series features a .570-inch bore plus a detachable bell front design and front action valves that makes this instrument easy to hold and play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautifdul student horn.
The 464 Series features a .570-inch bore plus a detachable bell front design and front action valves that makes this instrument easy to hold and play. It is a better quality student model, and will successfully take a student through his or her secondary low brass studies. Comes with case and mouthpiece.
- Detachable bell
- Removable valve section
- Stainless steel pistons
- Comes with case and mouthpiece
Order today and start your association with music.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570-inch
- Bell: 10.8-inch Detachable
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Bell Front
- Valves: Stainless Steel Pistons
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Front
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Detachable Bell; Removable Valve Section for Easy Maintenance
- Case: ABS Molded Case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.