- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JHR1100 Series Double Horn
JHR1100D Screw Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23832 000002000 J23832000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Double F/Bb horn with 11.9" removable bell, lacquered brass body, rose brass leadpipe, 4 mechanical-link tapered rotary valves, Geyer wrap, .472 bore...Click To Read More About This Product
Magnificent step-up double horn.
Double F/Bb horn with 11.9" removable bell, lacquered brass body, rose brass leadpipe, 4 mechanical-link tapered rotary valves, Geyer wrap, .472 bore, and a wood-frame case (KC-66). This double horn possesses the tonal color and transparency that is expected of a professional instrument. Its volume and resonance are its most astounding attributes, both of which contribute to its playability and enjoyability. Handsome and impeccably constructed, the 1100 will be a treasured companion forever.
- Great volume and projection
- Excellent playability
- Removable bell
- Superior tone
- Woodframe case
Order today and start something beautiful.
- Double f/bb
- Lacquered brass body
- Rose brass leadpipe
- 3 stainless steel mechanical-link tapered rotary valves plus string wrapped change valve
- Nickel silver rotor casing
- Geyer wrap
- .472" bore
- 11.9" bell
- Wood-frame case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.