- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JTU1010 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J37197 000001000 J37197000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JTU1010 4 Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba features a .709 inch bore with 4 contoured front-action stainless steel piston valves for comfort and smooth...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact 4-valve in 3/4 size.
The Jupiter JTU1010 4 Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba features a .709 inch bore with 4 contoured front-action stainless steel piston valves for comfort and smooth performance. Ideal for soloists of any stature, the JTU1010 is the perfect choice for a player looking for a smaller instrument. The Jupiter JTU1010 4 Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba includes a wheeled case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer and silver finish.
With a full selection of sizes and valve configurations, Jupiter tubas provide tope performance and comfort to players at all levels. Compact and standard size tubas are equipped with removable valve sections and all models come complete in rugged ABS molded cases with wheels for easy transport.
Order soon. 4-Valve capacity with 3/4 maneuverability.
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Front Contoured
Valve Type: Piston
Valve Material: Stainless Steel
Features: Contoured Front Action Valve Cluster; Removable Valve Section
Case: ABS Molded Case with Wheels
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.