- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JTU700 Series 3-Valve BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J37180
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JTU700 is the band director's dream. This 3/4 size tuba includes a detachable leadpipe, valve body and bell for easy cleaning and repair,...Click To Read More About This Product
Upright 3/4, ideal for marching or concert band.
The Jupiter JTU700 is the band director's dream. This 3/4 size tuba includes a detachable leadpipe, valve body and bell for easy cleaning and repair, plus durable construction that is perfect for the classroom. The tighter wrap and compact size will not overly tax younger players, while still offering an ample dynamic range and rich, sweet tone. The 378 tuba features stainless steel piston valves for easy action, plus a size which makes the sound easy to control for beginning tuba player. The Jupiter JTU700 is a full-sounding 3/4 tuba any band director will enjoy hearing hold down the low end.
- Available versions: JTU700 Lacquer, JTU700S Silver
- Compact ¾ size with tighter wrap
- Detachable leadpipe, body and bell for easy repair
Order today. Lightweight, maneuverable and affordable.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 3/4
- Bore: .661"
- Bell: 14.4"
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top
- Valve Type: Piston
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: ABS Molded Plastic with Wheels
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.