- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 1508 Series Trombone
- Write a Review
- #463606 000420000 463606000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1508 features a .547-inch bore with a straight trombone design plus interchangeable mouthpipes to alter the instrument to the player. The 1508 al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Bore Straight!
The 1508 features a .547-inch bore with a straight trombone design plus interchangeable mouthpipes to alter the instrument to the player. The 1508 also features an 8.5-inch one-piece bronze bell for outstanding response and projection.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable - ML, MO and BB
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness Light
- Bell Material: Bronze
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Bronze Outer Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bronze Bell; Bronze Outer Handslide with Nickel Silver Crook; Three Interchangeable Leadpipes
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece Kanstul 6-1/2AL-L
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.