- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Product H75332
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn is a variation on their Signature model and features four valves, extending the bottom range of the flugel. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One-piece copper bell
The Kanstul 1526 Series Bb Flugelhorn is a variation on their Signature model and features four valves, extending the bottom range of the flugel. The one-piece copper bell gives it a dark sound that's full-bodied and rich. Available in clear lacquer or silver finish. Includes case and mouthpiece.
Kanstul has embellished the flugel tonal characteristics through the use of other bell materials such as copper and bronze. By correcting the taper, intonation has been perfected, tone color enhanced, and playing through the registers now requires little or no effort.
- Hand-hammered, one-piece copper bell
- Hand lapped pistons
- Top sprung pistons
- Receiver accepts French taper shank mouthpiece
- 4th valve to F
Offers a dark, rich sound.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .421"
- Bell: 6 1/2" diameter copper
- Mouthpipe: French taper - brass
- Valves: 4 Monel
- Valve guides: metal
- Slides: brass
- Water keys: 2 Amado water keys
- Intonation: 1st slide trigger
- Finish: clear lacquer (1526-1) or silver (1526-2)
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul FL Flugel
- Case: Deluxe Gladstone hard shell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.