- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 760 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- #463602 000420000 463602000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 760 features a .500-.530-inch dual bore design for a more open feel plus an open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. The 760 also features an ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual Bore Design!
The 760 features a .500-.530-inch dual bore design for a more open feel plus an open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. The 760 also features an 8-inch yellow brass bell designed for excellent projection.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .500-.530-inch Dual Bore
- Leadpipe: Standard Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-inch Hand Hammered Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: Dual Bore Handslide; Open Wrap F Attachment
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.