- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 90-S Side Action Series 5-Valve 4/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
- H75335 000002000 H75335000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Easy to play, and powerful enough for a symphony orchestra, The Model 90-C tuba is perfect for an up-and-coming student or a professional player. For...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sound quality that has impressed top symphony players!
Easy to play, and powerful enough for a symphony orchestra, The Model 90-C tuba is perfect for an up-and-coming student or a professional player. For the pro, this tuba is versatile. Its agility makes it wonderful in a quintet or for solo work, and its power and clarity make it excellent for symphony orchestra use.
- Key: CC
- Bore: .689" / .710" 4th / .734" Rotor
- Bell: 19"
- Valves: Four Pistons, One Rotor
- Water Keys: Traditional
- Finish: Clear LacquerSpecial Alloy Bell
- Hand Lapped Monel Pistons
- Bottom Sprung
- Removable Valve Section
- Front Action
- Full Bore 5th Rotary Valve
- Fully Adjustable Thumb Ring and Rotor Paddle
- Does Not Include Case Or Mouthpiece
Try the 90-C. You'll love the way this tuba sounds and plays.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.