- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 900-4B Series 4-Valve 5/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- #463618 000420000 463618000420000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 900-4B is a 5/4 sized BBb tuba with a large bell designed for excellent intonation and a full, rich sound with a quick response. This horn is eas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 900-4B is a 5/4 sized BBb tuba with a large bell designed for excellent intonation and a full, rich sound with a quick response. This horn is easy to play and well in tune and can match the sound and quality of some of the best European made instruments.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: .689-inch
- Bell: 19-inch Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front Action
- Valve Type: Piston
- Valve Material: Monel
- Features: 4 Front Action Bottom Sprung Monel Piston Valves; Removable Valve Section; Three Traditional Water Keys
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.