- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 970 Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- #463603 000232000 463603000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 970 Series features a .547-inch bore with a .562-inch bore through the open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. The 970 also features an 8.5-i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent F Attachment Trombone!
The 970 Series features a .547-inch bore with a .562-inch bore through the open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. The 970 also features an 8.5-inch yellow brass bell designed for great projection.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch Slide Section and .562-inch F Attachment Section
- Leadpipe: Standard Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness Bell; Open Wrap F Attachment
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 6-1/2AL-L
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.