- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 991 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #463554 000232000 463554000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 991 features a .437-inch bore combined with a copper leadpipe for excellent response and tone that is perfect for lead or Latin playing....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 991 features a .437-inch bore combined with a copper leadpipe for excellent response and tone that is perfect for lead or Latin playing.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .437-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Copper
- Bell: 5-1/4-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Copper Leadpipe
- Case: Standard Gladstone Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul P6
- Finish: Silver with Gold Trim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.