- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King 2340 3 Valve Tuba
2340w Lacquer With Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 468352 000971000 468352000971000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2340 features a .687" bore with 3 front action valves for an instrument that is easy to hold and offers a full, rich sound. The 2340W also featur...Click To Read More About This Product
The 2340 features a .687" bore with 3 front action valves for an instrument that is easy to hold and offers a full, rich sound. The 2340W also features a 20" upright bell with superior resonance plus a hand-adjustable 1st valve slide for easy intonation adjustment.
- Key of BBb
- .687" bore
- 20" upright yellow brass bell
- 3 front action piston valves; hand-adjustable 1st valve slide
- Includes mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.