- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King 3B Plus Legend Series Trombone
3BPLS Sterling Silver Bell Silver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J21756 000002002 J21756000002002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The King 3BPL Plus Legend Series Trombone offers a slightly more open feel compared to the standard 3B. The 3B Plus features a .525"" bore for a full...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary trombone with larger bore.
The King 3BPL Plus Legend Series Trombone offers a slightly more open feel compared to the standard 3B. The 3B Plus features a .525"" bore for a full sound plus an 8"" one-piece hand hammered bell and nickel silver outer slides for excellent response and action. It is available with a yellow brass or gold brass bell, or sterling silver. Lacquer and silver finishes correspond to the selection. See dropdown menu.
The King 3B Legend Trombone has been the preferred trombone by studio musicians and professional jazz players for decades. Like the 3B, the King 3B Plus features nickel silver outer hand slide for excellent projection and open upper register. The 3B Plus also features an 8-inch bell with a taper that offers a quick response with a subtle brilliance. This instrument merits serious consideration by any serious player seeking to find a horn they can live with for a long time. It's lightning-fast slide action and tremendous agility revolutionized both trombone playing and trombone manufacturing when it was first introduced, and it remains a gold standard for professional trombonists the world over.
- Legendary brand and model
- Impeccable craftsmanship
- Great reputation
- Fast action
- Large and rich timbre
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today for a 3B with a bigger bore.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .525-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow brass, gold brass, or sterling silver
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Nickel silver outer slide, chrome-plated inner slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.