- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King 4BF Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone
4BF Yellow Brass Bell Lacquer
- Write a Review
- J21762 000001001 J21762000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The King 4B Legend Series Trombone offers a classic large bore symphonic trombone design. The 4B features a .547-inch bore for a very free-blowing, o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Symphonic trombone with F-Attachment.
The King 4B Legend Series Trombone offers a classic large bore symphonic trombone design. The 4B features a .547-inch bore for a very free-blowing, open feel plus an 8-5/8-inch bell with a quick response and broad sound. The design of the 4B allows the player to push the boundaries without the worry of the tone breaking up.
There is a lot about the King trombones that is legendary. With the 4B, it is the dynamic range that often tops the list of frequently mentioned attributes. It is broad and full in terms of timbre, and your forte sections have never sounded so robust. It is as quick and agile as it is broad and powerful, and has established itself as one of the truly great symphonic trombones.
The King 4BF Legend Series Trombone is the seamless combination of the famous sound and projection of the King trombone with the enhancement of a traditional wrap F-Attachment. This trombone can handle a variety of musical styles with ease.
Legendary brand and model
Large and rich timbre
Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and be the sound your orchestra needs.
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Gold brass
Handslide: Standard weight
Handslide Material: Nickel-silver outer slide
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
F Attachment Wrap: Traditional
F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
Features: Nickel silver outer hand slide
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.