- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King K30 Series Marching Bb Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J19987 000001000 J19987000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The King K30 Series Marching Bb Euphonium is a hybrid euphonium offering deep, rich voicing to complement the balance of any marching organization. I...Click To Read More About This Product
Marching euphonium, professional quality.
The King K30 Series Marching Bb Euphonium is a hybrid euphonium offering deep, rich voicing to complement the balance of any marching organization. It combines the sound and response of a concert euphonium with the size and balance of a marching baritone. Allows for a full lower register and a unique voicing on the field that baritones cannot offer. Nickel-plated pistons provide smooth, quick action and unmatched durability. The heavy-duty marching case is designed to be stackable to minimize space requirements. Available in clear lacquer finish as model SB30 or in silver plate.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed
- Great projection
- Easily maneuverable
- Stackable hard case
Order today and command the field.
- King "System Blue"
- Hybrid euphonium, key of Bb
- .562" bore
- 11" yellow brass bell
- Graduated Tuning Guide technology
- Balanced design
- Nickel plated pistons
- Silver-plate finish
- System Blue SBEU mouthpiece
- 7730CSB plastic shell case.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.