- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King K50 4-Valve Marching BBb Tuba
- Product J19989
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An innovative addition to the King marching line, the SB50SP marching tuba produces sound and projection that is unmatched. In addition, the instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Marching tuba with power and projection.
An innovative addition to the King marching line, the SB50SP marching tuba produces sound and projection that is unmatched. In addition, the instrument is ergonomically balanced and boasts patented features that include the ability to see left through the tuba while in playing position. The addition of the 4th valve allows for increased fingering options to aid intonation. The removable valve section makes for easy cleaning and maintenance. Nickel-plated pistons provide smooth, quick action and unmatched durability. Heavy-duty wheeled marching case. Available in clear lacquer finish as model SB50, available in silver plate as SB50SP.
Lightweight, ergonomically designed
Wheeled hard case
Order today. Take charge of the field.
Key of BBb
Graduated Tuning Guide technology
Patented "sight window"
Nickel plated pistons
System Blue SBTU mouthpiece
7750CSB plastic shell case with wheels.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.