- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kohlert 110 Series Intermediate Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J24685 000001000 J24685000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kohlert 110 Series trumpet is a great value for the player looking to step up from their student instrument. This intermediate silver trumpet fea...Click To Read More About This Product
The Kohlert 110 Series trumpet is a great value for the player looking to step up from their student instrument. This intermediate silver trumpet features a .460-in. medium-large bore, plus a dual-braced main tuning slide to give this trumpet slightly more mass for added projection of sound. The Monel valves provide smooth action and the adjustable 3rd valve slide stop insures accurate tuning. The Kohlert 110 Silver Intermediate trumpet includes a deluxe wood case and 7C mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-in.
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.75-in. two-piece
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Features: Monel valves, double-braced tuning slide, 3rd valve slide water key
- Case: Wood shell
- Mouthpiece: 7C
- Finish: Silver plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.