- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Levante B/Bb Tuba with 4 Rotary Valves
- Write a Review
- K48160 000001000 K48160000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the tuba player who wants a high-quality instrument at an affordable price, the Levante B/Bb Tuba with 4 Rotary Valves makes a great choice....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth playing and ready to inspire.
For the tuba player who wants a high-quality instrument at an affordable price, the Levante B/Bb Tuba with 4 Rotary Valves makes a great choice. The rotary valves offer the smooth playing action that can take a young tuba student to the next level.
This tuba also makes a great option for band directors or amateur players. This instrument has a .748 (19 mm) bore and a 17.72 (45 cm) upright gold brass bell. Durable and playable, this tuba has strong projection and deep resonance. Purchases like the Levante B/Bb Tuba with 4 Rotary Valves are a magnificent, affordable alternative to renting. It comes complete with a silver-plated mouthpiece and soft case with wheels.
- Tune: Bb
- 4 Rotary valves
- Ball joints mechanism
- Body material: Brass
- Leadpipe: Gold brass
- Nickel silver outer slides
- Brass bell diameter: 45 cm or 17.72 in.
- Bore: 19 mm or 0.748 in..
- Water key
- Adjustable thumb holder
- incl. Mouthpiece silver plated
- incl. Soft case on wheels
- Instrument weight: 11 kg or 24.25 lbs
- Instrument complete workshop tested
- Finish: Clear lacquered
Encourage progress. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.