- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Weston 195/2 Fafner Series 4-Valve 5/4 BBb Tuba
- Product 585362
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For seven generations, the Meinl-Langhammer family devoted their work to gain the best manufacturing experience, meticulous workmanship, continuous r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deluxe Construction Fafner!
For seven generations, the Meinl-Langhammer family devoted their work to gain the best manufacturing experience, meticulous workmanship, continuous research and development as well as personal dedication to quality. Anton Meinl is the name representing technical leadership and flawless mechanical quality. He is the father of all basic designs at the company of Wenzel Meinl that result in the specific rich and projecting sound with the genuine Meinl-Weston core, a certain balance of openness and resistance to reach the incomparable ease of performance based on the efficiency of playing and control of sound and intonation.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: .846-inch
- Bell: 18.9-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: Bows Made of Sheet Metal; Hand Bent 4th Valve Slide; Vertical Pull Tuning Slide
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Lacquer (Silver Finish Available by Special Order)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.